The TunnelTech 501 CO sensor, is an essential part of any road or rail tunnel safety system. Firstly, it monitors the atmosphere within the tunnel and ensures that the tunnel ventilation system provides sufficient clean air to protect tunnel users health.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless toxic gas produced by incomplete combustion of vehicle fuels. Carbon monoxide is dangerous because it inhibits the blood’s ability to carry oxygen to vital organs such as the heart and brain.
- Electro-chemical cell sensor for Carbon Monoxide monitoring
- Long life electro-chemical cell with minimal maintenance requirements
- Outputs – Analogue 4-20mA output, RS 485 serial output
- TUV certified for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508 and EN 50402)
- Four digit LED display for current gas concentration
- Stainless steel enclosure to IP65
|Measurements||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Measuring units||parts per million (ppm)|
|Measurement Range||1-500 ppm|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||12 – 24VDC|
|Analogue outputs||1 off 4-20mA|
|Relay Outputs||3 off relays, 24V – 1A|
|Communication Ports||RS485 MODBUS output|
Download will be instantly be availble after form submission.