The TunnelTech 602 Illuminance photometer monitors the average illuminance within a tunnel in accordance with Commission Internationale de l´Eclairage, (C.I.E.), publication 88, 1990 recommendations, the photometer monitors the average illuminance over a range of 0 – 20,000 lux.
The detector is a metal/glass encased silicon diode photocell which is filtered to give a response that mimics the performance of the human eye. The detector is perfectly linear within its measuring
range and has an instantaneous response to changing light levels.
- Compliant with Commission Internationale de l´Eclairage, (C.I.E.), publication 88, 1990
- Measurement of tunnel illuminance – 0 – 20,000 lux
- Calibrated using standards traceable to UK National Physical Laboratory
- Accuracy +/-3%
- Metal/glass encased Silicon photodiode, Vl filtered to human spectral response
- Rugged Aluminium housing to IP65
|Measurement Range||0 – 20,000|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||220VAC or 24VDC|
|Analogue outputs||1 x 4-20mA current outputs as standard,|
|Photodetector||metal/glass encased silicon diode photocell|
Download will be instantly be availble after form submission.