The TunnelTech 101 Visibility Monitor (VIS), is an essential part of any road or rail tunnel safety system. Firstly, it monitors the Visibilty within the tunnel and ensures that the tunnel ventilation system provides sufficient clean air for drivers to clearly see the road ahead.
Secondly, used in combination with other TunnelTech 101 VIS monitors, the operator can quickly detect the focus of the fire if it is also equipped with the optional PT100 temperature sensor to accurately measure ambient air temperature in a range of -15 to 1050C.
- Continuous measurement of Visibility in road and rail tunnels
- Optional, integral ambient temperature measurement for locating fires
- No moving components providing maintenance free operation
- Accurate optical attenuation technology
- Optional Modbus RTU serial outputs
|Gas Species Options||Visibility|
|Measuring units||K factor(M-1) or metres|
|Measurement Range||0 – 0.015m-1|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||24V DC|
|Analogue outputs||1 x 4-20mA isolated current output, 500Ω maximum load, fully configurable
through TunnelMaster software.
|Relay Outputs||1 x volt-free SPCO contacts, 50V, 1A maximum load, configurable as alarm contacts|
|Serial Data||RS485 – Modbus RTU|
Download will be instantly be availble after form submission.