The TunnelTech 502 NO sensor, is an essential part of any road or rail tunnel safety system. Firstly, it monitors the atmosphere within the tunnel and ensures that the tunnel ventilation system provides sufficient clean air to protect tunnel users health.
Nitric Oxide is a colourless, poisonous and oxidising gas with an irritating odour and is product of vehicle engines. Small levels of NO can cause nausea, irritated eyes and/or nose, fluid forming in lungs and shortness of breath, breathing in high levels of NO can lead to: rapid, burning spasms; swelling of throat; reduced oxygen intake; a larger buildup of fluids in lungs and possibly death.
- Electro-chemical cell sensor for Nitric oxide monitoring
- Long life electro-chemical cell with minimal maintenance requirements
- Outputs – Analogue 4-20mA output, RS 485 serial output
- TUV certified for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508 and EN 50402)
- Four digit LED display for current gas concentration
- Stainless steel enclosure to IP65
|Measurements||Nitric oxide (NO)|
|Measuring units||parts per million (ppm)|
|Measurement Range||1-5000 ppm,|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||12 – 24VDC|
|Analogue outputs||1 off 4-20mA|
|Relay Outputs||3 off relays, 24V – 1A|
|Communication Ports||RS485 MODBUS output|
Download will be instantly be available after form submission.