CODEL International Ltd design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) for industrial emissions and air pollution monitoring, road tunnel environments, plant and rail safety. Our aim is to design advanced, well-engineered equipment that provides reliable operation coupled with a low costs of ownership.
With over 30 years’ experience in the control and instrumentation sector, we are constantly developing new and innovative products; this is coupled with continuous improvements of our existing ones. CODEL offers a range of analysers and sensors that meet industry’s rigorous environmental and safety requirements.
Our products form a wide range of instrumentation from low cost dust monitors through to fully automated and integrated emissions monitoring systems. In addition to this extensive portfolio we are innovators in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring. With over 500 road and rail tunnel installations we are recognised as a market leader in this sector.
Latest From CODEL
- July 12, 2016: MCERT's Approval - GCEM40 Series in-situ gas monitor
- May 4, 2016: EnergyTech 201 Coalmill CO Analyser Installed at Eggborough Power Station
- May 3, 2016: 2nd Successful Distributor Conference
- April 18, 2016: New EnergyTech 301 Dust Monitor
- April 14, 2016: CODEL International releases new EnergyTech range
- April 11, 2016: TUV Success for GCEM40 Series Gas Analyser
- April 10, 2016: Success at MCERTS
- July 31, 2015: Upcoming release of EnergyTech Range
- July 8, 2015: TunnelTech range released
- July 8, 2015: CODEL New Website Launch