The TunnelTech 102 Cold Smoke Monitor (CSM), is an essential part of any road (or rail) tunnel safety system, the CODEL CSM detects smoke from a fire to rapidly warn the operator of the hazard.
Secondly, used in combination with other TunnelTech 101 VIS monitors, the operator can quickly detect the focus of the fire if it is also equipped with the optional PT 101 temperature sensor to accurately measure ambient air temperature in a range of -15 to 1050C.
- Cold smoke detector for early detection of fires in road and rail tunnels
- Optional, integral ambient temperature measurement for locating fires
- Stainless steel enclosures to resist attack from aggressive atmosphere
- Accurate optical attenuation technology
- Optional Modbus RTU serial outputs
|Gas Species Options||Visibility|
|Measuring units||K factor(M-1) or metres|
|Measurement Range||0.020 – 0.070m-1|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||24V DC|
|Analogue outputs||1 x 4-20mA isolated current output, 500Ω maximum load, fully configurable
through TunnelMaster software.
|Relay Outputs||1 x volt-free SPCO contacts, 50V, 1A maximum load, configurable as alarm contacts|
|Serial Data||RS485 – Modbus RTU|
Download will be instantly be availble after form submission.