CODEL International Ltd design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) for industrial emissions and air pollution monitoring, road tunnel environments, plant and rail safety. Our aim is to design advanced, well-engineered equipment that provides reliable operation coupled with a low costs of ownership.
With over 30 years’ experience in the control and instrumentation sector, we are constantly developing new and innovative products; this is coupled with continuous improvements of our existing ones. CODEL offers a range of analysers and sensors that meet industry’s rigorous environmental and safety requirements.
Our products form a wide range of instrumentation from low cost dust monitors through to fully automated and integrated emissions monitoring systems. In addition to this extensive portfolio we are innovators in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring. With over 500 road and rail tunnel installations we are recognised as a market leader in this sector.
Latest From CODEL
- August 10, 2020: Gas Analysis Services (GAS) Partnership
- July 30, 2020: McCarthy Environmental Ltd Partnership
- July 9, 2020: Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2020
- May 1, 2020: EnergyTech 200 Series – Accurate Monitoring at an Affordable Price
- April 28, 2020: The EnergyTech 301 – A Total Solution for Dust Monitoring
- March 31, 2020: Air Flow Monitors - Rohtang Road Tunnel
- March 24, 2020: COVID-19
- February 4, 2020: What is a Flue Gas Dew Point and How Does It Affect Sensor Choice?
- January 29, 2020: Normalisation in Emissions Monitoring - What Does It Mean?
- January 13, 2020: The Requirement for SCR & SNCR