CODEL International Ltd design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) for industrial emissions and air pollution monitoring, road tunnel environments, plant and rail safety. Our aim is to design advanced, well-engineered equipment that provides reliable operation coupled with a low costs of ownership.
With over 30 years’ experience in the control and instrumentation sector, we are constantly developing new and innovative products; this is coupled with continuous improvements of our existing ones. CODEL offers a range of analysers and sensors that meet industry’s rigorous environmental and safety requirements.
Our products form a wide range of instrumentation from low cost dust monitors through to fully automated and integrated emissions monitoring systems. In addition to this extensive portfolio we are innovators in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring. With over 500 road and rail tunnel installations we are recognised as a market leader in this sector.
Latest From CODEL
- October 8, 2019: Why Measure Flue Gas Velocity?
- September 10, 2019: EnergyTech Range
- September 5, 2019: What are the Challenges in Raw Gas Measurement?
- August 30, 2019: Which type of Dust Monitor do I need, Optical or Triboelectric?
- August 22, 2019: CODEL Conference 2019 Survey Results
- August 22, 2019: Getting the Design Right for a Reliable CO Mill Fire Monitoring System
- August 5, 2019: The Requirement for SCR & SNCR
- July 31, 2019: TunnelTech 305 Series – Wind Tunnel Test
- July 22, 2019: GCEM40 Robust, Real-Time In-Situ Analyser – Hot-Wet Raw Gas Measurement for Forward Feed Control
- July 18, 2019: Tips on Installing a Tribo-Electric Dust Monitor