CODEL International Ltd design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) for industrial emissions and air pollution monitoring, road tunnel environments, plant and rail safety. Our aim is to design advanced, well-engineered equipment that provides reliable operation coupled with a low costs of ownership.
With over 30 years’ experience in the control and instrumentation sector, we are constantly developing new and innovative products; this is coupled with continuous improvements of our existing ones. CODEL offers a range of analysers and sensors that meet industry’s rigorous environmental and safety requirements.
Our products form a wide range of instrumentation from low cost dust monitors through to fully automated and integrated emissions monitoring systems. In addition to this extensive portfolio we are innovators in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring. With over 500 road and rail tunnel installations we are recognised as a market leader in this sector.
Latest From CODEL
- July 12, 2019: Using a Dust Monitor to Diagnose Potential Problems
- July 10, 2019: How Are Dust Collector Systems Monitored?
- June 7, 2019: TunnelTech 305 Series – NEW Single Point Air Flow Monitor – Coming Soon!
- June 3, 2019: Dust Monitoring - Choosing the Right Technology
- May 23, 2019: Air Flow Monitors in Tunnels
- May 17, 2019: Monitoring Emissions from Dust Collectors
- May 14, 2019: How well are you controlling your NO2 in your Road Tunnel?
- May 8, 2019: Comprehensive Emissions Monitoring Solution from CODEL International LTD
- October 12, 2017: New all-in-one electrochemical cell tunnel sensors
- May 10, 2017: New North America Distributor - Monitoring Solutions