The TunnelTech 601 Luminance photometer monitors the average luminance of a tunnel entrance and its surroundings. In accordance with Commission Internationale de l´Eclairage, (C.I.E.), publication 88, 1990 recommendations, the photometer monitors the average luminance within a 20 degree angle over a standard range of 0 – 6,500 cd/m2.
The detector is a metal/glass encased silicon diode photocell which is filtered to give a response that mimics the performance of the human eye. The detector is perfectly linear within its measuring range and has an instantaneous response to changing light levels.
- Compliant with Commission Internationale de l´Eclairage, (C.I.E.), publication 88, 1990
- Measurement of tunnel entrance luminance – 0 – 6,500 cd/m2
- Calibrated using standards traceable to UK National Physical Laboratory
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Thermostatically controlled heater unit
- Rugged Aluminium housing to IP66
|Measuring units||candela/metre squared – cd/m2|
|Measurement Range||0 – 6500|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||220VAC or 24VDC|
|Analogue outputs||1 x 4-20mA current outputs as standard,|
|Photodetector||metal/glass encased silicon diode photocell|
Download will be instantly be available after form submission.