CODEL International Ltd a UK-company based in Bakewell, in the heart of the Peak District National Park design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation for monitoring emissions to atmosphere, road tunnel environments and plant and rail safety.
- Formed in 1982 to design and manufacture gas monitors for process control use.
- Research & Development guided by environmental issues and international legislation.
- State-of-the-art analysers supplied to wide range of industries worldwide.
- Low cost dust monitors to fully automated and integrated emmissions monitoring systems.
- Innovators and recognised market leaders in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring.
All CODEL products are designed in Bakewell. As of 2014, CODEL is part of the Forbes Marshall Group. CODEL and Forbes Marshall manufacturing locations are ISO9001/2000 accredited; our quality management system is continuously assessed for all elements of manufacture, supply, service and repair.