Covid 19 – UPDATE 24th March 2020
In line with Government measures to reduce the spread of coronavirus, members of our office staff who can do so, are working remotely from home. This means there may be a delay on answering the phone if you call the office due to the reduced number of staff. If you have the mobile number of the person you are trying to contact at CODEL please try their mobile number first before calling the office. Thank you for your patience at this time.
Due to the ongoing growing global concerns regarding COVID-19 the management team at CODEL have implemented measures and procedures to help limit the spread of the virus and continue as much as possible with day to day business; our office and production facilities will remain open.CODEL is committed to ensuring our services remain available to all our distributors whilst protecting the health of our employees and those who come to our offices.
Below are the current measures we have in place; these will be updated as the situation develops or changes.
- All suppliers and companies critical to our day to day business have been contacted to ensure that our supply chain will not disrupt CODEL’s standard lead times.
- Where appropriate meetings both at CODEL head office and offsite will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Non time-sensitive site visits with be rescheduled to a later date.
- Where visits to a site are essential, the number of engineers on site will be kept to a minimum.
- Any engineers visiting a site will work to minimize the time spent on site.
- Currently, all international travel from or to CODEL has been postponed until further notice.
- Any member of CODEL staff feeling unwell and reporting symptoms of the virus have been instructed to report immediately to their manager for further advice.
- Office cleaners are focusing on personal contact points, high traffic areas and toilet areas during this time.
- HSE, NHS and WHO posters have been displayed at key points throughout our offices and employees have been instructed to follow these guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We hope this letter reassures you that we are doing all we can as a business to prevent the spread of the virus both for the company and our employees and we will continue to monitor the situation on a day to day basis.
If there are any measures that you are concerned about or any other measures you feel we should be taking please do not hesitate to contact us.