The Stakgard continuous dust monitor uses the well-proven tribo-electric effect to directly measure mass particulate concentration by sensing the
frictional charge created when particles collide with a conductor. The advanced electronics of the StakGard detect this signal and present it to the operator via a unique modulating LED display.
StakGard incorporates an adjustable damping system that increases the response time of the alarm and analogue circuits and so prevents false alarms.
- Robust, reliable & suitable for all particulates
- Easy installation, low maintenance
- Well-proven technology, accurate sensing method
- Adaptable; suitable for virtually all dust collectors
- Wide range of duct sizes from 250mm to 2m
- Direct sensing method; actual particulate concentration
|Operating Range||0.1 to 2500mg/m3|
|Duct Diameter||250mm to 2m|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Power supply||48V DC supplied from Power Supply Unit (PSU)|
|Construction||aluminium casting, weatherproof to IP67 (NEMA 4)|
|Analogue outputs||4-20mA isolated (linear)|
|Logic Outputs||single pole changeover, 10A/240V|
Download will be instantly be available after form submission.