The TunnelTech 503 NO2 sensor, is an essential part of any road or rail tunnel safety system. Firstly, it monitors the atmosphere within the tunnel and ensures that the tunnel ventilation system provides sufficient clean air to protect tunnel users health.
NO2 is produced naturally by the combustion processes within the internal combustion engine and is emitted from the tail pipes of all types of vehicles. NO2 is also particularly toxic and prolonged exposure to levels as low as a few hundred parts per billion will have a detrimental effect on human health.
- Electro-chemical cell sensor for high level Nitrogen Dioxide monitoring
- Long life electro-chemical cell with minimal maintenance requirements
- Outputs – Analogue 4-20mA output, RS 485 serial output
- TUV certified for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508 and EN 50402)
- Four digit LED display for current gas concentration
- Stainless steel enclosure to IP65
|Measurements||Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)|
|Measuring units||parts per million (ppm)|
|Measurement Range||1-30 ppm,|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||12 – 24VDC|
|Analogue outputs||1 off 4-20mA|
|Relay Outputs||3 off relays, 24V – 1A|
|Communication Ports||RS485 MODBUS output|
Download will be instantly be availble after form submission.