The CODEL TunnelTech 402 NO2 CO and Visibility Air Quality Monitor is a compact extractive analyser configured for the continuous measurement of three key parameters in road tunnels. This extremely stable and reliable monitor incorporates an LED to utilise the capacity of Nitrogen Dioxide to absorb UV and blue light to provide accurate readings in parts per billion.
It also uses the same sampling system to monitor Visibility using a unique double sensor design. An electrochemical cell is also added to the sampling cell to measure CO, NO2 , CO and particulate are produced naturally by the combustion processes within the internal combustion engine and are emitted from the exhausts of all types of vehicles.
- Continuous measurement of NO2, CO and Visibility in road tunnels
- High accuracy determination of NO2 down to low ppb levels ( 0-1000ppb)
- Extractive analyser for easy maintenance and calibration
- Minimal maintenance requirements, low cost of ownership
- Panel mount PC for commissioning, control and diagnostics
- RS485 (MODBUS) and Ethernet output
|Measurements||NO2, CO and Visibility|
|Measuring units||NO2 ppm / CO ppm / Visibility K factor(M-1) or metres|
|Measurement Range||NO2 0 – 1ppm standard, configurable up to 0 – 5ppm / CO 0 – 500ppm / Visibility 0 – 0.015m-1|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||12V DC @1.5A|
|Construction||Corrosion resistant epoxy coated aluminium housing sealed to IP65|
|Analogue outputs||4 x 4-20mA, 200V common mode isolation, max. load 500Ω|
|Relay Outputs||4 x volt-free contacts SPCO, 0.25A @ 125V AC, 1A @30V DC, 0.25A @ 100V DC|
|Communication Ports||RS 485 MODBUS, Ethernet RJ45, USB|
Download will be instantly be available after form submission.